Locate and identify different plant species in the field
Use your drone (UAV) to take photos of the field. We take the images and process them with our machine learning algorithm, which can locate and identify the weeds on the field. You can use this information to create an application map for the sprayer and benefit from the precise application of pesticides. With our solution, you can lower the amount of used pesticides, save money, and help the environment.
- Save up to 60% of pesticides
How it works
Take a photo with a drone
The size of the whole field is a few hectares. The resolution of the photo is around 1 cm per pixel.
Our machine learning algorithm can identify the weeds in the field and mark areas with their occurrences.
We return areas in the CSV, JSON, GeoJSON, or other formats.
Save money by using less pesticides
- Lower the amount of residual substances in the crop.
- Minimize the amount of pesticides released into the environment.
- Lower the groundwater contamination.
- Increase the biodiversity in your area.